1. Donations of Rice,grains, Camphor, White-cloth, silver, conch, white sandal, white flower, sugar,bullock, curd and pearls should be made to someone whose leadership embodies thevalue of motherhood. Be supportive of your mother. Give to charity on Mondays (at sunrise if possible) to strengthen the results.Direct your charitable nature towards the female leadership or patriarchs ofmotherhood.
2. Fasting to balance Chandra: Fasting is a form of Yagya. If you are strong and healthy, you can have a lightfast on Monday, nourishing yourself only on a broth of White rice (whichcorresponds to Chandra).
3. Vedic Yagya Chanting or reciting mantras, shlokas or stotrasfrom the tradition of the Veda (pure knowledge) is what is most commonly know asYagya. People can do this by themselves and also hire professional Vedic punditsto perform specific rituals (pujas and homas) to pacify certain elements intheir charts.
4. Other Activities to balance Chandra: Beware of over-emotionalizing, smothering, over-protecting, filtering what youperceive through your emotions. Pay regular respect to and do good deeds towardsyour mother (no matter how your relationship with her is).
Worship of Moon god can be done by the following mantra taken from the Puran. DADHI SHANKHA TUSHARABHAM KSHIRODARNAVA SAMBHAVAM || NAMAMI SHASHINAM SOMAM SHAMBHOR MUKUTBHUSHANAM ||
Any of the above given three mantrascan be chanted repeatedly for fixed numbers with faith and devotion. Chanting of this mantra should be done for 11,000 times during evening time.
Shani Dosha Remedies :
1. Charity: Give to charity on Saturdays (sunset if possible)to strengthen the results.Direct your charitable nature towards servants and laborers of any kind, farmersor gardeners, gerontologist (experts in ageing), monks or other reclusive,time-keepers, mine or mineral workers, incarcerators and prisoners. Objects todonate (apart from money) could be blue or black silks, foods made with sesameseeds or black grams, minerals or chemicals (iron, hains, fuel etc.) or itemsmade of clay or leather. Also you can donate your self-less service.
2. Fasting: to balance Shani: Fasting is a form of Yagya.If you are strong and healthy, you can have a light fast on Saturday, nourishingyourself only on a broth of sesame-seeds (which corresponds to Shani).
3. Vedic Yagya: Chanting or reciting mantras, shlokas orstotras from the tradition of the Veda (pure knowledge) is what is most commonlyknow as Yagya. People can do this by themselves and also hire professional Vedicpundits to perform specific rituals (pujas and homas) to pacify certain elementsin their charts.
4. Other Activities to balance Shani: Beware of narrow-mindedness, rigidity andover-conservatism. Be respectful of people in service or labor positions.
Chanting of the following mantra which has been taken from the 'Purana'pacifies the Saturn. NILANJANA SAMA BHASAM RAVIPUTRAM YAMA GRAJAM || CHHAAYA MARTANDA SAMBHOOTAM TAM NAMAMI SHANAISHCHARAM ||
OM PRAM PRIM PRAUM SAH SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAH ||
OM SHAM SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAH ||
Any of the above given three mantras can be chanted for the pacification of Saturn. Total numbers of chanting = 23,000 times Time for chanting the mantra = Evening
Pitra Dosha Remedies:
If there is Pitrudosh in your horoscope because of which family doesnâ€™tgrow or the family has to face the problems constantly one has to performNarayan Bali pooja on the bank of Narmada river at Chanod tirtha situated nearDabhoi in Baroda district in Gujarat. This Kshetra is very famous for otherPitrutarpan pooja and dedication to ancestors and forfathers. Learned andwell-educated Brahmins are providing all types of facilities and amenities tothe pilgrims to the coming here to all over India. Even after death to performUttarkriya people are coming here from every corners of the country.
KaalSarpa Dosha RemediesKaal Sarpa Dosha
1. Pray: Pray Lord Hanuman.
2. Nagdosh Puja: If there is Kalsarpa Yog in the Horoscope one hasto perform Nagdosh nivaran pooja at any of the 12 Shiva Jyotirlingas in India soas to keep away from the malefic effect of Rahu. This Nagdosh pooja is usuallyperformed on Wednesday and on Monday.
3. Feed ants and fishes.
Mangal Dosha Remedies:
1. Marry the one with Same Dosha: The way out of Kuja Dosha isfor a person with Kuja Dosha to Marry an Another with Kuja Dosha.
2. Planet Position: If the first house is Aries or Mesha and Marsis in Aries the Kuja Dosha is not effective as Aries is the Own House of Mars.
3. Fasting to balance Kuja: Fasting is a form of Yagya. If you arestrong and healthy, you can have a light fast on Tuesday, nourishing yourselfonly on a broth of red dhal (which corresponds to Kuja).
4. Vedic Yagya: Chanting or reciting mantras, shlokas or stotrasfrom the tradition of the Veda (pure knowledge) is what is most commonly know asYagya. People can do this by themselves and also hire professional Vedic punditsto perform specific rituals (pujas and homas) to pacify certain elements intheir charts.
5. Charity: Give to charity on Tuesdays (two hours after sunriseif possible) to strengthen the results. Direct your charitable nature towardsyoung entrepreneurs or pioneers, those who work with metals, knives or pointyobjects, such as butchers, surgeons or acupuncturists, military or defencepersonnel, or simply your brothers or sisters. Objects to donate (apart frommoney) could be red silks, knives or swords, foods made out of red dhal, redstones such as corals.
6. Other Activities: Beware of hasty decisions, quicktemper, one pointed views and arrogance. Maintain good relationships with yourbrothers and sisters.
Dharanee Garbha Sambhootam Vidyut Kaanti Sam Prabham| Kumaaram Shakti Hastam Cha Mangalam Pranamaamya Ham||
Om kraam kreem kraum sah bhaumaya namaha Om ang angarkaaya namaha
Vaastu Dosha Remedies:
A Vaastu dosha can be corrected through the changes in the rooms, throughinteriors of the house, by changing the placements, by using regulators or usingsome charged objects. Every vaastu dosha has some remedy and if taken properly,the happiness and peace comes back in the life again.
Namaste, Neeta I hope all is well with you. I received my package while in the middle of moving.This move was more stressful than usual. Opening the package was like a breath of fresh air. Once again the Rudraksha with pendalling design was beautiful. My blood pressure has begun respond to the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. Last Friday I did the Pran Prathistha with my Shree Yantra. You can feel the Shakti flowing from the Shree Yantra. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. With Peace, Kevin
Thank you so much for your help. This means a lot for us who are residing outside India. Being far from home it is not always easy for us to do these kind of pooja and yagna all by ourselves due to lack of resources and knowledge. You are really bringing home one step closer to us. Thanks, --Madhu
Dear Neeta Ji! Namaste. Thank you for your excellent customer service skills, ability and desire to help. I had a very nice experience when in the last moment I was ordering extra pujas and you were able to perform them + communicate with the priests. Thank you for all your help and especially your personal opinion. Definitely, i would use it . Also, please tell to the priests my personal\\\\\\\" thank you\\\\\\\" for they are point of view , services and recommendations. During 5 th day puja i saw a dream - something was removed during puja ceremony. Many blessing and appreciation to you guys
Dear Neetaji Ji, I have received my parcel yesterday as usual fast delivery... Thank you for assisting me with shaligram.. I have come across few websites for shaligram but I know can\\\\\\\'t get super service and genuine product as rudra centre... I like my ram shaligram which are beautiful and thanks for the free gift too.. Thanks for the team members. Best Wishes, Vijay
Namaste!Thanks for your excellent and speedy religious service.I am grateful to all your pandits and team members.God blessing to all. I will definitely used your service for any puga and yagyna Best Regards. Savitri
Thanks a million for inviting me for the Rudra Abhishekam on Mahashivarathri.. It was a divine experience and was transported to divinity every khan and felt tremendous joy, peace and completeness. I would have stayed all night, however as I had to relieve the person who was taking care of my mother, I had to leave. Thanks again for the brilliant divine experience. You good vibrant energy could be felt there and I thank the universe to have brought you in my life. My student, friend Ameya asked me to convey his special thanks for being able to be a part of this divine celebration with so much
Hi Neeta! Thank you so much... I received my package today....and thank you for the extra gifts!! I have a question... How many days do you wear the red thread Moli? I think you told me the last time 9 days. P.S. My husband, My son and I have found a beautiful home at a awesome location in Honolulu, Hawaii. I purchased a Puja service January of this year from Rudra Centre on buying a house... We waited patiently and found a wonderful home. I appreciate you and Rudra Centre so much.... Lots of Love to you all!! Thank you & Love, Samantha