Shiva Yantra / Shiva Yantra benefits from Rudraksha Ratna
An outstanding yantra of great values. The use and upasana of Shiva yantra is worship of Lord Mahamritunjay Shiva and is most auspicious and bestows the person with wealth, health and happiness, good fortune and fame. Maha Mritunjay yantra dispels all sort of fears, influence of evil planets, fear of ghosts accidental death and disease etc. Maha Mritunjay yantra particularly relieves one from all dreadful diseases. The person who perform puja to mahmritunjay yantra, remains in good health and free from all ailments.
Lord Mrityunjay Mahadev is the winner of death. On worshiping Mrityunjay Mahadev one can escape from miseries and troubles of this materialistic world as well as the problems related to inner soul. He eats our troubles, tensions, stress as well as our ego. Lord Mrityunjay is the doctor of soul and sentiments. Maha Mritunjay yantra is useful when Saturn, Mars is enjoined, in opposition or in aspect to each other in a birthchart or in transit to avoid any accident or accidental death. Maha Mritunjay yantra is worshipped, also after pooja, the yantra be dipped in water and the water is to be drink as " Charnamrit" to control and cure diseases. The water sprinkled in the house creates amity comfort in home. The pooja of Maha Mritunjay yantra is like that of Kali or Durga yantra. This yantra frees the fear of death, grave dangers, fatal diseases and makes him courageous and healthy. To avoid effects of souls and other calamities, Maha Mritunjay yantra, after pooja or being energised, is fixed on the outer Gates of the house.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
- Represents: Lord Shiva
- Purpose: to free the fear of death, grave dangers, fatal diseases and make courageous and healthy.
- Mantra: Om Namah Shivaya|