Ajna (Third Eye) Chakra: Meditation, Powers, Mantras, Benefits
Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra is the Sixth Chakra is called the Third Eye Chakra. The meaning of Ajna or Third Eye is ‘perception’, and it also means ‘become aware of’ and ‘control’. It is associated with the power of thought, imagination, and abstract ideas and controls the entire personality of an individual. A well balanced Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra displays charisma and intuitive brilliance in a person. An individual with a balanced Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra possess a calm mind and display clarity of judgment. Blockage in this Chakra may result in disharmony, aggression, stubbornness along with physical ailments like eyes and nose problems, headache and blood circulation issues in the brain.
Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra Powers:
When your Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra is open and balanced, your intuition is your constant guide that you trust and act on with confidence. You are devoid of ego and accept people and situations the way they are. You can make choices that cannot go wrong, and you have accurate assessments about people and situations. With power of your mind and power of intuition, you can see the ‘truth’ that surrounds us. Your foresight awakens and you can use the ability of imagination and visualization and enhance your creative brilliance.
Why Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra Gets Blocked?
Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra is blocked by the different types of Egos that we give power to, Rigidity problem, pride and way too much Seriousness. This imbalance will make, you live in an illusionarry world. You do not accept new and challenging projects as you fear failure and have high level of obsession with perfection even though you are not able to do the basics the right way . You have an aggressive or rigid attitude and even a controlling and manipulative behaviour to an extent. A blocked Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra also gives you fear of true success and achieving your goals fearing that you would have to stop being yourself and be someone else.
Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra Association:
When energy is not flowing freely in Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra, some of the following physical symptoms arise:
|Stubbornness||High Temper||Sinus Problem||Vision Problems|
Specific Rudraksha and Gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra and balance it. Once the chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to face life with acceptance, intuition and higher intelligence.
Divine Success Combination
Product Description: This is divine abundance combination that gives the wearer the power to bring his wishes to reality in a very short span of time. Enhances intelligence, charisma, self – power and decision making of the wearer.
Product Description: This pendant is designed for awakening the Ajna chakra and thus enhancing intuition, clairvoyance, self-control, mental understanding through intellectual identification and creative intelligence. Blesses wearer with immense power of creation of wealth and divine magnetism.
Product Description: Abundance, Power and Charisma. Brings abundance in all spheres and manifestation of all desires. The Universe obeys the command of the wearer and his wish becomes reality.
Product Description: Blue Sapphire is an extremely powerful stone. It is ruled by Saturn and blesses the wearer with immense good luck, elevation of status, wealth and prosperity. Wearer is blessed with good decision making power and intuitive foresight.
How To Balance/Energize Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra
- Strengthen your Willpower; Your willpower, or Sankalpa Shakti is strengthened when you drop attachments. Attachments lead to ignorance and obstructs the ability to discriminate between right and wrong. It is also your Dharma (true purpose) to choose the right. When you resolve to do something in accordance to your dharma, it soon becomes reality.
- Accept Your Life Let go of how you thought life should be and embrace the changes that come in your life. Welcome the rising consciousness of life at different stages of life.
- Stay calm to access Higher Wisdom (Viveka); Only when you access the Higher Wisdom or Viveka, you are free from attachments and sorrow, and your mind opens up to all the answers you sought. This is also the real awakening of the Kundalani Energy.
- Destroy all different Egos; It is only when you destroy all your Egos, or the Ahamkaras, that you can free yourself from Maya, or the Illusion. Also, when you free your mind from Maya that the veil of ignorance lifts up, and you can perceive the Reality, or the Truth. Remember one thing: different types of egos lead to ignorance at many different levels and clouds the reality / truth.
Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra Mantra:
Every Chakra needs to be re-energized after they get blocked. One of the ways to gradually unblock Ajna Chakra is Mantra sound that can be uttered doing meditation. The mantra for this Chakra is AUM (om)
- Star gazing. Eye rolls. Meditation. Developing one’s intuition and psychic abilities
- Eat indigo foods and consume indigo drinks.
- Use aromatherapy oils such as Patchouli, Frankincense, Myrrh. Music such as Mozart or Bach.
- Chanting OM.
- Wear 17 Mukhi Rudraksha and indigo gemstones like Tanzanite and Blue Sapphire
- Bathe in the indigo colour in your clothing, decor, art etc
Watch the video for the mantra and its pronunciation.
Wearing Rudraksha Beads & Gemstones:
Specific Rudraksha and Gemstones when worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra and as a result the Chakra gets balanced gradually. Once the Chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer iIs able to perceive reality, understand his/her priorities and the perfect life purpose awaits.
Ajna Chakra in a nutshell:
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to select intuitively from the choices offered to us in life
Reasons of Blockage:
- Too many limiting beliefs and not able to discriminate between right and wrong
- Too many different type of Egos
- Seriousness and rigidity
- Obsessed with perfection but seen faltering on basic fundamentals.
- Aggressive and stubborn attitude.
- Underactive Chakra could lead to fear of making own decisions.
- Constantly turning to others for advice.
Effects of Blockage:
- Fear of success
- Lack of proper decision making
- Failure in seeing reality and lives in illusions
How specific RRST combination works on this Chakra?
- Works as per his/her intuition
- Takes perfect decisions
- Removes all wrong ideas or wrong beliefs or wrong definitions
- Sees things the way they are
- Helps in holistic changes (works at deeper levels within)
Other reasons for RRST:
- One time investment on a solution that brings your Chakra in balance the moment you wear i
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies
- Quickest and does not require any difficult efforts every day to be taken. Simply requires just wearing of the product in form of ring/ bracelets or pendant. Thoroughly a practical methodology in the modern times for the ones does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and or to make frequent trips to therapists
A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received that are verifiable