Kaalsarpyog is formed when all seven planets are come between Rahu and Ketu. A complete Kalsarp Yog is formed when exactly half the natal chart is unoccupied by planets. Exclusion of even one single planet outside the Rahu-Ketu Axis does not signify Kalsarp Yog. An individual taking birth in this Kaalsarpyog suffers tensions, fear and insecurity, and has a constant fear from death. This yoga is considered to be more malefic than any other malefic yoga or dosha.
Very often, this yoga is also considered as Kaalsarp Dosh due to its negative implications on people's life. Kal Sarp Dosh or Kalsarp Yog may bring various problems in an individual's life like; losses in business, child problems, family problems, fear of death etc. The time frame for Kalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh is until 47 years; however it varies from individual to individual.
What is Kaalsarp Dosh?
According to Indian astrology, there are twelve different types of Kalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh. Depending on the positioning of Rahu and Ketu, the effects range from delayed marriage, loss of ancestral property, lack of self-confidence, financial problems, legal litigation and accidents to imprisonment.
A partial Kaalsarpyog is formed when inauspicious planets like Mars and Saturn are positioned on the opposite side of 'Rahu' and 'Ketu'. The effects of this yoga are not as adverse as the complete Kalsarp Yog.
O Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects:
An individual with Kaalsarpyog in his horoscope may go through a multitude of problems ranging from delayed marriage, chronic health problems and loss of ancestral property, vehicular accident and lack of self-confidence, debts, problem in business or job front, financial problems, legal litigation or imprisonment.
O Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra
The Mantra given below is the Gayatri Mantra for Kaalsarpyog or Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra: "Om Bhjangeshaaya Vidmahe, Sarprajya Dhimahi, Tanno Nagah Prachodayat"
O Kaal Sarp Yog Puja
Kaalsarp yog may bring agonies throughout the life of an individual, however to counter these difficulties, it is suggested to conduct Kaal Sarp Yog Puja for a duration of 4 days through 5 priests. Our Kaal Sarp Yog Puja service includes, Ganpati sthapana, Navgraha sthapana, Shoadash matrika, Brahma Puja, Kalash Sthapana, Shiv Abhishek - Naag Nagin Puja, Rahu Mantra jaap with 18000 recitations, Mahamrityunja with 11000 recitations, Havan, Arti, Pushpanjaali and dispersion of Naag Naagin in running water.
O There are 12 types of Kaal Sarpa Dosha
1. Anant Kaal Sarpa Dosha: Rahu in Lagna, Ketu in seventh house: The person is prone to be target of conspiracies hatched by people supposedly close to him. The person is likely to lose out in matters of courts. Married life would be marred by differences between husband and wife.
2. Kulika KalSarpa Dosha: Rahu in second house, Ketu in eighth: This combination is not good for the personâ€™s health. Expenses would be more than the income and the financial situation would remain fairly mediocre. He has to struggle a lot in life to achieve something.
3. Vasuki Kaal Sarpa Dosha: Rahu in third house, Ketu in ninth: The person would have trouble dealing with his brothers and friends. Travel to foreign countries would create problems. The person having this combination in his chart should take precautions in deals by paying extra attention towards legal documentation.
4. Shank pal Kaal Sarpa Dosha: Rahu in fourth house, Ketu in tenth: The person with this combination would never be satisfied with his financial situation and would always strive for more. The person is prone to troubles relating to immovable property - e.g. land, houses and modes of conveyance - e.g. cars. 5. PadmaKalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in fifth house, Ketu in eleventh: The person would have trouble with children. The person should never try his luck in lottery, share markets, and anything where speculation is involved.
6. Mahapadma Kaal Sarpa Dosha: Rahu in sixth house, Ketu in twelfth: The person would not do well in relationships and would have a very pessimistic view of life.
7. Takshak Kaal Sarpa Yoga: Rahu in seventh house, Ketu in first: There is a need for the person to be extra careful in matter relating to married life and business partnerships. 8. Karkotak Kaal Sarpa: It happens when Rahu is placed in the 8th House and Ketu in the 2nd House. The native suffers from Short-temperedness, Many Enemies, Antisocial Activities, Loss of Ancestral Assets or Properties and Sexually Transmitted Ailments. 9. Shanka Chood Kaal Sarpa: It happens when Rahu is placed in the 9th House and Ketu in the 3rd House. The native suffers from Ups and Downs, Lying, Anti-religious or Anti-spiritual deeds, Mental Anxiety and High Blood Pressure.
10. Ghatak Kaal Sarpa: It happens when Rahu is placed in the 10th House and Ketu in the 4th House. The native suffers from Legal Cases and Punishments
11. Vishdhar Kaal Sarpa: It happens when Rahu is placed in the 11th House and Ketu in the 5th House. The native suffers from Instability, Frequent Travel, and Problems with Children at Home, Imprisonment and No Support from Brothers, Sisters or Cousins
12. Sheshnaag Kaal Sarpa: It happens when Rahu is placed in the 12th House and Ketu in the 6th House. The native suffers from Litigation issues, Losing Cases, Enemies and Bad Health.
Namaste Tushar ji, Thank you very much for sending Rudraksha combination for my daughter. I really appreciate Neetaji personally looking into this matter for my daughters benefit. Thank you very much Neetaji. Me and my wife are already seeing many spiritual and material benefits by wearing the Rudrakshas which were strung appropriately by your humble self. Great service again! Kind Regards, Subash
I am now totally convinced about the power of Yantras. I feel that negative energies have given way and multiple opportunities and good news are coming my way. Thank you very much, God Bless. Raymond Thompson
We wanted to say big THANK YOU from our bottom of the heart since the rudraksha mala you had suggested has given miraculous results as well as the Shree Yantra. The day I worn the mala I got the job opportunity in my current city only and the day I got the Shree Yantra; my first big step in green card process was approved. It was indeed a miracle. I am sure we will continue to get more good results as we have been planning our baby. We wish all the near and dear ones of us would be blessed with grace to receive valuable guidance from you.
Hllo, Namaste, Dear Mrs Neeta Singhal and colleagues, Many thanks for the items sent! Effective and the Yantras are beautifully made. I havent tried the mukhi beads till now, and already I am more optimistic and fi ding my old energy again!I used to be far more confident, but after many, many problems, I had a bit of an emotio al bashing,.My dear 2nd husband died of cancer, although we had ahealthy lifestyle, and I was ill, with a lump in my breast Ater that a friend died in a fire and I had a lot of vandalism at my former address, yet was leading a quiet life, not causing tr
Namaste! Rudra Centre is today a Global supplier of Rudraksha, Gemstones, Yantras and Hindu Puja items all across the world. We advocate evolution in consciousness to achieve material and spiritual success. We thus bring these sacred items with usage as per ancient wisdom so that you derive full benefits. Shop with us knowing that all items are selected with love and care and due diligence.