Anahata (Heart) Chakra: Meditation, Powers, Mantras, Benefits
Heart (Anahata) Chakra is the fourth Chakra and is located at the centre of the chest. It is symbolized by a beautiful 12-petal lotus. Heart (Anahata) Chakra is an emotional zone where you experience feelings of love, compassion, devotion, generosity, and on the negative side – feelings of despair, hate, envy, mistrust and passive anger. People with a balanced Heart (Anahata) Chakra exhibit unconditional love, deep compassion for self and others and they are exceptional friends with an empathetic nature. On the physical front, such people also maintain a very good immune system. An imbalance in this Chakra results in feelings of hatred, envy, fear and anger leading to despair. An individual struggles with lack of self-discipline, bitter relationships and high expectations from others for general happiness in life.
Heart (Anahata) Chakra Powers:
When your Heart (Anahata) Chakra is open and balanced, you will be friendly, compassionate and foster harmonious relationships. Heart (Anahata) Chakra teaches us to have compassion, forgiveness, trust and unconditional love. If Heart (Anahata) Chakra is underactive, a person may lack compassion, empathy and will be cold and distant. If Heart (Anahata) Chakra is overactive, a person may be too giving and generous to fault. The perfect power of this Chakra is seen with one that strikes the perfect balance between self-love and the love for others.
Why Heart (Anahata) Chakra Gets Blocked?
When your Heart (Anahata) Chakra is imbalanced, you tend to sabotage your relationships and career because of mistrust, anger and revenge. There may be feelings of grief, neglect, and depression. You may become too possessive for those you love and feel a strong need to control and own them. You fear losing people that you are attached to. You experience doubts, suspicions and struggle between your mind and heart
Heart (Anahata) Chakra Association:
When energy is not flowing freely in Heart (Anahata) Cchakra, some of the following physical
Specific Rudraksha and Gemstones worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Heart (Anahata) Chakra and balance it. Once the Chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to face life with trust, compassion and generosity.
Listing below some of the combinations that work on the Anahata Chakra. It is recommended to go for Consultation for Aura Chakra analysis and guidance.
Product Description: Opens up the heart chakra to allow love, abundance and fulfillment of desires. Aligns Universe to take you to your goals and attracts personal and career success.
Product Description: This pendent is designed for awakening your Heart Chakra and thus enhancing the feelings of love, compassion and natural emotions. It makes you develop self-acceptance, trust in others, forgiveness and devotion. Blesses the wearer with an emphatic nature and respect for fellow beings.
|Healing Heart – RRST
Product Description: Freedom from depression, blood pressure, allergies, cholesterol and other ailments related to the heart.
Product Description: Emerald is an extremely powerful stone which is ruled by Mercury. It blesses the wearer with creativity, imagination and expression skills. It activates heart Chakra which is the seat of abundance and fulfilment of all desires.
How To Balance/Energize Heart (Anahata) Chakra
- Experience without attachment: Experience each moment for what it is and accept it, without referencing it to the past or future moments. No moment can last forever because nothing is permanent. Fighting this ultimate truth is foolish and will only cause you pain.
- Let Go of the attachments to people: Your relationships with people in your life are all because of “need” for security, safety, joy, pleasure or to increase your self-worth. If you can find the source of satisfaction of all these needs within you, you will see these relationships in a much better way and will be able to ‘let go’ off all attachments easily. You will learn to enjoy these relationships in the moment and not take them to heart. Your only role is to, joyfully conduct your responsibilities with empathy/understanding, non-judgemental attitude, unconditional / zero expectations and you will always.trying to nurture un-conditional love
- Let Go of attachment to the past: Clinging on to the past memories is a bad habit – it is the tendency within one to recall those that made you happy and comfortable. Such an habit disconnects you from your present that blocks this Chakra to create anything new and fresh.. Contemplate that even new things, situations and people may give you the same feelings. So, let go of past f the attachments with past memories and open your mind and heart to a new future.
- Let Go of attachment to Outcomes: Make peace with the moment as it is! No worrying, about the outcome. Release the need to know before time and accept uncertainty for the good reason that everything is not necessary to be known immediately. There are no guarantees about how life will play out. Just live well today and have no expectation of what the outcome will be.
- Let Go of attachment to feelings of pain: Understand that like pleasure in life, pain is another side to life. Pleasure and plain both come at different times and are unavoidable. Whatever you lose, you will gain something more valuable later. Feeling of loss brings pain but it doesn’t have to be made bad worst. While pain is inevitable, suffering is always optional.
Heart (Anahata) Chakra Mantra:
One of the ways to gradually unblock Anahata Chakra is Mantra sound that can be uttered doing meditation. The mantra for this Chakra is YAM (pronounced as yum, yʌm).
- Sit cross-legged. Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch. Put your left hand on your left
knee and your right hand in front of the heart region.
- Concentrate on the Heart chakra which is at level with the heart.
- Chant the mantra YAM.
- Do for 10 minutes and feel the sensation of awakening of the Anahata Chakra
Watch the video for the mantra and its pronunciation.
Wearing Rudraksha Beads & Gemstones:
Specific Rudraksha and gemstones worn as per RRST give the required frequency and colour to the Heart (Anahata) Chakra and as a result the Chakra gets balanced gradually. Once the Chakra is balanced, physical and emotional symptoms disappear and the wearer is empowered to embrace. life the way it is and the person has the readiness to create new and fresh
Heart (Anahata) Chakra in a nutshell:
- Understanding, Trust, Zero expectations, Pure Love
Reasons of Blockage:
- Attention need, grief, expectations
- Feeling that happiness, completeness, love and harmony is achieved from outside sources and not within
- Putting walls around self for fear of being hurt due to past experience of being abandoned, betrayed or abused
- Possessiveness, jealousy, failing to see when a relationship is abusive and not serving the higher good
- Lack of self-love, feeling unworthy, Unforgiving attitude, loneliness, depression
Effects of Blockage:
- Disharmony and pain in relationships
How specific RRST combination works on this Chakra?
- You don’t feel the baggage anymore
- You become neutral to situations or people that made you angry as you become empathetic
- You are able to trust in the process-of-life
- You become detached about the results
- You become very clear of what is right for you and able to attract / create only right things and people in your life
- Helps in holistic changes (works at deeper levels within)
Other reasons for RRST:
- One time investment on a solution that brings your Chakra in balance the moment you wear
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies
- Quickest and does not require any difficult efforts every day to be taken. Simply requires just wearing of the product in form of ring/ bracelets or pendant. Thoroughly a practical methodology in the modern times for the ones does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and or to make frequent trips to therapists
A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received that are verifiable