Objective of Athi Rudra Maha Yagna
The Ati Rudra Maha Yajna is the most powerful and most sacred among all Maha Yajnas. Conducting the Ati Rudra Maha Yajna washes away ones sins and afflictions and brings peace, prosperity and happiness, along with family togetherness. During the Ati Rudra Maha Yajna regular and continuous recitation of all the four-Vedas (Rigved, Saamved, Yajurved and Atharvaved), Ramayan of Tulsidas, Shri MadBhagwat (Original in Sanskrit) and Shivpuran will be done. Ati Rudra Maha Yajna will be conducted for 11 continuous days and will be accompanied with Abhishekatmak, meaning continuous pouring of milk will be done on the Narbadeshwar Shivling which will be sanctified by Vedic rituals by Jala-shayan,anna-shayan,pushpa-shayan etc before starting the Atirudra ritual. The Ati Rudra Maha Yajna will be conducted by 108 Most Scholarly Vedic pundits, who will follow Shukla Yajurved system as practiced in Northern India as compared to Krishna Yajurved system which is followed in Southern parts of India.
Rudra is the austere aspect of Shiva, Who embodies destruction and boundless love. With His benevolence, one attains power, health, bliss and worldly and spiritual elevation. Rudram is one of the oldest texts which list the various names and aspect of Shiva. Chanted as homage to Lord Shiva, these powerful sacred prayers are recited for removal of all malefic and difficulties and for all round benefits along with absolution of all sins and for invoke His boundless benevolence. By the power of Shri Rudram sick become well, the unmarried find ideal mates, debts are removed, wealth & power is showered and death is evaded. Eleven recitations of Namakam followed by one recitatation of Chamakam are called Ekadasa Rudram. Eleven rounds of Ekadasa Rudram chanting makes a Laghu Rudram Eleven rounds of Laghu Rudram chanting constitute a Maha Rudram & Eleven rounds of a Maha Rudram chanting constitute an Ati Rudram
If 11 priests chant Ekadasa Rudram simultaneously that would result in completing a Laghu Rudram. If 121 Ritviks chant Ekadasa Rudram simultaneously that would result in completing a MahaRudram. Typically, a MahaRudram is completed in 1 day resulting in the chanting of the Rudram 1331 (121x11) times. If a Maha Rudram is repeated for 11 days then we would have completed an Ati Rudram during which the Sri Rudram would have been chanted a total of 14,641 (121x121) times.
No. of priests for Ati Rudra Maha Yagna:
Duration of Ati Rudra Yagna:
Ati Rudra Puja Service Includes:
- 11 Homa Kundas will be setup for the sacred fire ceremony, along with the main Homa Kunda.
- Each Homa Kunda will have 1 Priest and 10 Ritviks who are fluent in chanting Sri Rudram. Thus there will be 121 Homa kartas combined around the 11 Homa Kundas.
- Daily Brahman Varan and donation to priests.
- Daily puja of Pradhan Mandal, Maha Kali- Maha Saraswati-Maha Lakshmi Mandal, Shetraphal, Das Dikpal, ten directions, Vastu Mandal, Vishnu Puja, Navgraha Mandal puja.
- Daily event will start with Rudra Abhishekam of SivaLingam.
- Abhishekam will be followed by Ekadasa Rudra Homam (sacred fire ceremony) by the 121 Homa kartas.
- On each of the 13 days, the daily event will start at 8 AM and conclude around 4 PM.
- There would be prasadam food offering to all 121 priests for half hour at around 12:30 PM.
- There will be music offering and evening worship including bhajans and satsang.
- Daily Aarti and Pushpanjali.
- Daily video recording of the puja.
- Energising Shiv Yantras and several Rudrakshas daily.
- Grand finale will be on the 13th day
Ati Rudra Yagna Benefits:
- For divine grace and blessings of Lord Shiva
- For Removal of malefic effects of various Planets
- For peace, health, wealth and prosperity
- For success in career, job, business and relationships
- For relief and protection against various diseases and ailments
- For betterment of Humanity
- For blessings of Lord Rudra especially before undertaking any endeavor
A short Video of the Sankalpa and mantra chanting would be sent to you along with the photographs of the Puja ritual. Puja Tokri having prasad, energised Rudraksha, silver tabeez and yantra would be sent along.
Rudra Centre priests will perform Puja as per vedic rituals based on birth details. Please mention your birth details (name, date, place, time), & Sankalp (your wish) at checkout. This is a individual Puja(you may do puja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the puja). You will be provided with the contact no. of the priest, to call during the Sankalpa/Puja.
You may log into Skype and take Sankalpa online with the Pundits and see your Puja being conducted in our Puja Mandir at Rudra Centre premises. Our Skype id is rudracentrepujaservices. You may email us at email@example.com with your Skype id. View our Puja mandir where your Puja will be conducted.
Read more about Rudra Centre Puja Services