Siddha Mala: Rudraksha Siddha Mala Combination
A combination of Rudraksha beads of various Mukhis strung together is called Siddha Combination of Rudraksha. Beads from 2 Mukhi to 14 Mukhi make a Siddha Mala combination, beads from 2 Mukhi to 16 Mukhi make a Sarva Siddha combination and the beads from 2 Mukhi to 18 Mukhi make a Supreme Sarva Siddha combination. It is considered to be one of the most powerful Rudraksha malas used for balancing all the chakras and pacifying all the planets and for spiritual augmentation. The Sanskrit word ‘Siddha’ means ‘that which is achieved’, ‘that which is divine’, ‘that which is proven’ or ‘that which is acquired’. It means something achieved or reclaimed through austerity or mantra sadhana.
A Siddha Mala contains the complete range of Rudraksha beads for healing the mind, body and soul. It is popularly worn by meditators to boost spiritual growth. It is worn by those who wish to be protected from all chakra imbalances and maintain a healthy state of mind. It forms a protective aura around the wearer and pacifies malefic of all planets. It contains the powers of many Gods and Goddesses and enhances the aura, power of manifestation and magnetism of the wearer.
This style of wearing Siddha Combination is good for wearing during meditation practices and for keeping in altar. It does not give any therapeutic benefits to the Chakras.
All Siddha Combinations can be made in Gold/Silver or in a simple thread. Gemstones can be added to them to enhance their power. In the Shiva Purana Book 11, Chapter 6, Verse 33-34 it is mentioned:
If anybody holds Rudraksham together with pearls, Prabala, Crystal, silber, gold and Lapis Lazuli, he becomes a manifestation of Shiva. If a body, through laziness even, holds Rudraksham, the sin connot touch him as darkness cannot come near.
Significance of Rudraksha Siddha Mala combination:
When worn as a neck mala along with 2 wrist malas or set of 2 wrist malas that incorporate the entire range of mukhis and strung as per Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy, it gives the below benefits.
- This is an "Akshamalika" (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
- For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
- According to Puranas, a person who wears different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
- This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas.
- You may get everything that you can dream.
- This is a chakra mala for balancing all chakras.
- This is the most powerful healing mala.
Purpose of Siddha Mala Combination
It is a very powerful healing mala which is worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha. The synergistic combination of all Mukhis in a mala provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfilment of desires.
Power of Siddh Mala combination
For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level. You may get everything what you can dream. This is the most powerful healing mala. According to Puranas, a person who wears all different Mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva Incarnate. This mala may be worn or carried close to person. This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas. Testimonials continuously pour in from wearers of this powerful mala.
Power and benefits of Rudraksha beads used in Siddha malas
One Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Spiritual enlightenment and divine powers of manifestation.
- Ruled by Mahadev Himself, it enlightens the Super Consciousness.
- Destroys all sins and leads one to liberation.
- The wearer elevates in awareness and merges with the absolute consciousness of the divine. The person who wears this has all worldly pleasures at his feet but remains unaffected by them.
- On a physical level this bead cures migraines and diseases of the brain.
Two Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Emotional Balance, Unity and Harmony.
- Represents Ardhanareshwara, a joint image of the Lord Shiva and Shakti.
- Blesses the wearer with 'UNITY' and harmony.
- Removes the malefic effects of planet moon and cures emotional instability.
- Releases fear, insecurity and anxiety.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Burning of Past Karma and Stress Release.
- Represents "Fire" God Agnidev.
- Wearing of this Rudraksha frees your from bondages of your past birth karma.
- Wearer is released from past memories of hurt, shame, anger, low self-esteem.
- Heals stomach and liver ailments.
Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Knowledge and Communication.
- Four mukhi represents God Brahaspati who rules planet Jupiter.
- The wearer gains power of knowledge and creativity.
- Expands memory power, vocal power, with and intelligence. Wearer is blessed with melodious speech.
Five Mukhi Rudraksha:
For realization of higher self, intellect and enhanced awareness.
- Five mukhi represents Rudra Kalagni who rules planet Jupiter.
- Best for those who wish to awaken their UpaGuru (Higher self).
- Strengthens memory, speech, intellect and self-awareness.
- Removes malefic effects of Jupiter.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Willpower, Courage and Focus
- 6 mukhi rudraksha is ruled by the War God, Lord Kartikeya and pacifies planet Mars.
- Wearer is blessed with several virtues of willpower, courage, perfection, grounding and focus.
- Releases mental lethargy and vices of lust and ego. Increases connection with mother earth. Wearer gets luck and assets of properties and vehicles.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Wealth and New Opportunities
- Seven mukhi Rudraksha represents the Goddess of wealth, Mahalaxmi.
- Wearer is blessed with good health, wealth and new opportunities.
- It should be worn by those who are suffering from miseries related to finance and luck. By wearing Seven Faced Rudraksha the person progresses steadily in life with name and fame and abundance.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Removal of Obstacles and Success in Undertakings
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha and planet Ketu.
- Removes obstacles in path, destroys evils and brings success in all undertakings. Wearer is blessed with knowledge, wisdom and wealth.
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha bead:
For Self-power, Materialistic Benefits and Spiritual Awakening
- The wearer is blessed with lots of energy, powers, dynamism and fearlessness.
- Gives worldly comforts and desire fulfillment and Moksha (liberation).
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Peace, Protection and Pacifying Malefic Planets
- Gives eternal peace and protection from negative energies, evil eye and psychic attacks.
- Gives success in court cases, land deals and relieves wearer from debts and losses.
- Pacifies all the planets.
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Wisdom, Self-confidence and Meditation
- According to ancient texts the result of performing 1000 Ashavamedh Yagya and 100 Vajpaye Yagya is obtained by wearing this bead.
- Blesses wearer with high level of awareness, divine consciousness and wisdom.
- Blesses the ability to take right judgment.
- Gives control over all senses, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life, fearlessness and success.
- Best for meditation and sadhanas.
- Pacifies malefic effects of all planets.
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Self-power, Release of Stress and Good Health
- Wearer gets the quality of the sun - to rule and shine with brilliance, radiance and power.
- Releases stress, anger, worries, suspicion and low self-esteem.
- Wearer is blessed with confidence, self-power, energy, good health and motivation in life.
Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Charisma and Attraction.
- Fulfills worldly desires of the wearer.
- Gives hypnotic power of attraction (Vashikaran) to the wearer and blesses him with divine charisma and immense power.
- Awakens the Kundalini energy.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
For Enhanced Willpower, Balance of Mind, Strength and Courage
- The most precious divine gem called Deva Mani.
- Infuses a strong will, a brave heart and the courage to overcome all odds.
- Conceptually, Hanuman is the mind. Rama is the soul; it is the surrender of mind to soul, matter to spirit. Hanuman is power personified.
- Invokes the Hanuman Element in us, which is being fearlessness and doing what comes naturally to us, maintaining a balanced and steady approach and Identifying our latent potential.
- Ultimate protector from the evil effects of Mars and thus pacifies Mangal Dosha.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha:
For Awakening of divine love and unification
- Unified form of Shiva and Goddess Parvati represented by two naturally joined Rudraksha.
- It opens up the Hrit Padma Chakra and aligns oneself with Universal love.
- Best for meditation.
- Harmonizes relationships of the wearer.
- Expands sphere of influence to love one and all. Attracts a suitable life partner by grace of Shiva and Shakti.
For perfection in personal and professional life.
- Provides the wearer with perfection in every sphere of life.
- Blesses the grace of a Lord Ganesh, The Ganesh Rudraksha Bead is really special due to the way it grows with the trunk on the outer surface of the bead.
- Removes negativity and obstacles in one's path.
- Blesses the wearer with abundance, Riddhi and Siddhi
Shop Now for Energized Products
Siddha combination - J
INR 21,675.00 | USD 292.61
Product Code : SM45
Add To Cart
Sarva Siddha Bracelet
INR 2,50,220.00 | USD 3,377.97
Product Code : SM48
Add To Cart
Supreme Sarva siddha - J
INR 90,905.00 | USD 1,227.22
Product Code : SM49
Add To Cart
INR 1,20,745.00 | USD 1,630.06
Product Code : SM47
Add To Cart
Sarva Siddha combination
INR 2,48,245.00 | USD 3,351.31
Product Code : SM46
Add To Cart
Sarva Siddha combination - J
INR 38,675.00 | USD 522.11
Product Code : SM44
Add To Cart
Sarva Siddha combination with silver clasp - J
INR 39,625.00 | USD 534.94
Product Code : SM43
Add To Cart